Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Accepted

The biggest update in my life right now is this: I'm going back to school! I'm super excited about it!

M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy at Pepperdine.

The great thing about the program is I can continue my job and take classes.

I picked up and left Utah a year and a half ago no longer wanting to be content with what was comfortable and in search of figuring out what I really wanted and needed. It's been an interesting year and a half, but it has gotten me here and I am so thankful for that.

For now, I'm practicing my "how does that make you feel?" face and getting pumped to be back in the classroom.

8 comments:

Karen Ella said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRH said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of psychotherapy. It's gonna be wild!

HRH said...

YAY! Welcome to the world of psychotherapy. It's gonna be wild!

Lacey said...

Good luck, girl! I have a love-hate relationship with grad school, but it is definitely worth it! Excited for you!!

Alli said...

Congratulations! So proud of you!

Courtney N said...

Congrats!! This is a HUGE deal and Pepperdine is a great school!! I'm so excited for you :-)

Ashley said...

LOL!! 'tell how that makes you feel' hahah! love it! so happy for you

Women In Weddings Utah said...

So proud of and excited for you!